CentriKid is a children’s program designed to reach children with the message of Jesus Christ through every camp activity. Children who have completed 3rd through 6th grade will enjoy a week of creative Bible study, exciting recreation, great worship, quiet times, and church group devotions, all designed to present the basic foundations of the Christian life. Come give us a chance to help your children grow.
July 9-13, 2018– Completely full!
- July 16-20, 2018
- July 23-27, 2018
- July 30-August 3, 2018
Cost is $310/person and includes a week of meals, lodging and fun!
What do I need to bring?
- Bible, notepad, and pen.
- Personal toiletry articles .
- Linens, pillow, blanket, towels, and washcloth
- One-piece swimsuit
- Athletic shoes to be worn at Recreation
- Sunscreen- we will be outdoors a lot!!
- Spending money. We recommended around $30. Sales items can be purchased and a missions offering will be collected.
- Optional: other free time equipment, such as tennis racket or Frisbee.
- Please do not bring ipods, MP3 players, radios, CD players, or video games. Your camp experience will be better without them. Please do not bring fireworks, water guns, water balloons, shaving cream, etc.
Who can come to camp as an adult sponsor?
As you begin making selections for adult sponsors to accompany you to camp, please keep the following responsibilities in mind. Sponsors should:
- Supervise campers at all time.
- Make sure campers are on time for all activities.
- Help promote a worshipful attitude during worship. Share with campers worship expectations at the beginning of the week. Model active participation in worship.
- At least one sponsor must be on campus at all times in case of an emergency.
- Enforce the 10:30 pm curfew for being in rooms and lights out.
- Sponsors have the opportunity to attend a daily leader update, activity, and Bible study.
- Sponsors have the opportunity to be involved in a track time of their choice.
- Read, study and be prepared to use the church group devotion information each evening. This material helps to complete the theme for the day.
What is the dress code?
- Modest shorts and T-shirts are acceptable throughout the day and at worship. Long pants or long skirt/dress are required for participants who are onstage during the worship service.
- Campers must have athletic shoes for track time and recreation.
- Skycroft asks that all attire be clean, neat and modest. Please help our staff enforce this.